How Now Brown Cow Tanning Cream
A non-smelly, moisturising tanning formula based on natural ingredients that are good for the skin.
- ? This is made with natural moisturising oils such as Sweet Almond Oil, raw Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
- ? Provides a natural, non-orange colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients
- ? Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn naturally brown
- ? Erythulose (Glucose-Based Tanning Agent) develops and darkens skin cells for a golden glow
- ? ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant and anti-irritation compound
Directions: Apply the Self-Tanning Moisturiser daily for a gradual light tan. Tanning creams work best after exfoliating.
MooGoo Is Proud to List ALL its ingredients on our website, not just the ones with nice pictures.
Ingredients: Aqua (H?O?s Fancy Name), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane (Olive), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA Canola-Based Tanning Agent), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lecithin (Soy), Erythulose (Glucose-Based Tanning Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (ECGC Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
How now brown cow fake tan