Our Menopause Complete Tablets (30) are one of our most popular and highly rated products. This one a day tablet is formulated with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and botanicals for women approaching and going through the menopause.
What is special about our menopause complete tablets?
- Vitamin B6 helps with the regulation of hormonal activity and normal function of the nervous system.
- Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin, Magnesium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C contribute to the normal psychological function.
- Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Copper, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- French Maritime Pine Extract is an important botanical addition to this formulation as an antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are phytonutrients, they are compounds naturally found in citrus fruits.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a naturally occurring vitamin-like compound made in the human body and the subject of much research.
- Flaxseed is one of the richest sources of lignans, a type of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens are a diverse group of plant derived compounds found in most unrefined grains and some vegetables. This concentrated flaxseed extract provides 15mg of Lignans in the formulation.
- Soya isoflavones, also contain natural phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens mimic the action of oestrogen.
- Sage can contribute to menopausal comfort for those women experiencing excessive sweating.
- Siberian Ginseng contributes to adaptogenic activity. Adaptogens are a select group of herbs including Siberian ginseng that support the body’s natural ability to deal with stress.
Most women going through menopause may experience a range of different symptoms such as: hot flushes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, difficulty sleeping, low mood or anxiety, reduced sex drive (libido), problems with memory and concentration 1.
Some women may experience these symptoms more severely than others, which can affect their day to day living and if in any doubt should consult their doctor. If symptoms are experienced earlier, before 45 years of age, a doctor should be consulted 1.
If you would like to read more information on managing menopause please click here to go to our managing menopause blog post written by our in house nutritionist.