Nappy Balm – Zinc-based barrier cream
A Zinc-based barrier cream for nappy rash, made with natural ingredients.
- A barrier cream is the best way to prevent irritation caused by a reaction to urea or yeast
- Piroctone Olamine is a non-irritating, anti-yeast ingredient with anti-bacterial properties
- Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin A, D, E, and essential fatty acids
- Marigold Flower Extract has wound healing and skin repair properties
- Also helps protect and heal dribble rash
Aqua (H?O?s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide (For Sun Protection), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract