OptiBac For every day MAX
This premium quality, 50 billion live cultures supplement from OptiBac contains 3 extensively researched strains; L. acidophilus NCFM®, B. lactis HN019 & B. lactis Bl-04. Each capsule contains more than 16 billion live microorganisms of each strain, including Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, thought to be the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. All 3 strains in ‘For every day MAX’ have been studied in numerous clinical trials and are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
This vegan supplement is a high-quality option to those looking for a high strength natural bacteria product and offers a guaranteed 50 billion live cultures per capsule until the end of expiry.
Research shows that it’s more important to look at the quality of the bacterial strains before you look at the number of billions. The best live cultures supplements always list the strains of bacteria, and not just the species, because no strain is the same. Listing a strain shows transparency, and allows you to identify whether there is any research on it, what the quality of that research is and what potential benefits the strain may offer. It’s best to take the product with the most researched, high-quality strains, which are most suited to your needs.
Whilst it’s not always necessary to take very high-doses of friendly bacteria, as in some cases a strain can be sufficient at doses of just 1 billion CFU, if you’re going to take a high strength live cultures supplement, then choose one containing some of the most researched strains in the world.
Available in one pack size of 30 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 50 billion natural bacteria.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
OptiBac For every day MAX
- High quality meets high strength with this daily supplement
- Provides 50 billion live microorganisms per capsule, guaranteed until the end of expiry
- 3 extensively researched strains: B. lactis HN019, B. lactis Bl-04, and L. acidophilus NCFM® – the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many other high strength live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegans and vegetarians, and gluten-free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily. If desired, or professionally directed, can be increased to two capsules a day.
- For best results take daily and with food, preferably with breakfast and drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For every day MAX’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Daily dose (1 capsule) guarantees 50 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.