OptiBac for Everyday
OptiBac For Everyday (formerly called ‘For daily wellbeing’) is a bestselling live cultures supplement for daily use. It has been created for those seeking a high quality, daily supplement of good bacteria and contains 6 strains such as the well-researched L. acidophilus Rosell-52, as well as Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) fibres. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that are scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity and are guaranteed until the end of expiry.
With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, OptiBac ‘For every day’ provides a good alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing live cultures.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze-drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in two pack sizes of 30 or 90 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
OptiBac For Everyday
- Daily friendly bacteria supplement, scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live microorganisms + 88mg of FOS fibres per capsule, guaranteed until the end of expiry
- Contains 6 different high-quality strains, from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products on the market containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegetarians, and gluten-free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For every day’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.