OptiBac For women
OptiBac ‘For women’ is for those seeking an expert friendly bacteria supplement for women. It contains the extensively researched strains of natural bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which are trialled in thousands of women around the world and proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 2.3 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until the end of expiry. With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a friendly bacteria supplement especially for female intimate flora then ‘For women’ is the one for you.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze-drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
This live cultures supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 or 90 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 2.3 billion natural bacteria.
Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Try OptiBac For women
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® have been clinically trialed by over 2,500 women around the world and proven safe
- Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until the end of expiry
- Proven to survive to reach the vagina alive
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, women in the menopause, and highly rated & trusted by women in various stages of life
- For every pack purchased of OptiBac ‘For women’, a donation will be made to the international women’s rights charity, Womankind Worldwide
Instructions For Use
- Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For best results, take daily.
- ‘For women’ can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For women’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.