Sea-Bands – travel sickness relief for Children
Sea-Band’s are acupressure wrist bands that are clinically proven to relieve nausea, motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea. They are completely drug-free and non-invasive.
They work by applying pressure on the P6 or Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body. Used by doctors and in hospitals, it is fast-acting, simple to use, and has the ability to be used over and over again. The plastic storage box is a convenient size, making it easy to keep with you at all times.
- Motion and travel sickness
- Post-operative nausea
- Chemotherapy related nausea
- Two bands in each pack, wear one on each wrist
- Use your child’s fingers to correctly measure and position the bands
- Quick and effective relief! Works within a few minutes of wearing
- No Drugs, Non-Invasive
- Pink patterned bands are available for children