Soothing MSM Moisturiser
- A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
- Made with natural oils like Sweet Almond & Coconut Oil
- 10% MSM (organic sulphur – a natural skin-soothing compound)
- Full of natural healthy ingredients such as Allantoin, Aloe Vera & Honey
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- This product has been Dermatologically Tested.
We made this cream with the sensitive types in mind. We know how frustrating it can be for those with fussy skin that react to just about anything and everything. This lightweight cream is made using the moisturising base of our Full Cream Moisturiser which is full of oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs and irritated skin loves.
Then we added in as much MSM as we could possibly fit in, and removed the Milk Protein. Just mention MSM to a Naturopath and watch them go nuts. This moisturiser is also fully loaded with a ton of other stand-up skin healing ingredients to soothe troubled skin. Suitable for everyone and all skin types, including babies. Rub it on whenever you like, including the face. We treat all skin equally, with love.
Aqua (H2O’s Fancy Name), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Organic Sulfur), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax) and Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Food Grade Emulsifier), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Squalane (Olive), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Mel (Honey), Allantoin, Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Natural Pear Fragrance, Natural Vanilla Fragrance, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
We show all the ingredients on our website, not just the pretty ones. That way you can see why we chose them and get in touch if you have any more questions.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.